At Surrey Physio, we regularly offer home visits if required or requested. As a private patient, we charge for home visits and the cost is £80.00 depending on the location being within a 15-minute drive, or higher if we have to drive further afield. On the NHS, we’ll offer a home visit if you suffer from a serious disability and if we are unable to offer you an appointment at a clinic with disabled access. Typical examples of home visits include:
- A patient had an operation, and now has difficulty leaving their home.
- A newly diagnosed patient who suffered a stroke.
- Patients in care homes who want to rehabilitate.
- Bed-bound patients who want to walk.
- Elderly patients who are unable to leave the house.
Our provision for home visits depends on our availability and clinical staff, but we always endeavour to do our best to support your needs where we can.
We also take some safety precautions to protect our therapy team: we require your full contact details, contact telephone numbers, and next-of-kin or carer details. We also provide personal alarms to our therapists, and request they SMS or call us when they have arrived at a location. We have a zero tolerance approach to any threatening or abusive behaviour, and the welfare of our staff is paramount to all of us at Surrey Physio.